Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 459

Thread: Yet again... Show Me Your Desktops!

  1. #81
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, I'll PM ya it!

  2. #82
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *thinks about posting account info everywhere he goes* XD buwahahaaaa j/k [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #83
    Inactive Member Mitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2002
    Posts
    534
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks again, Xel. *smiles*

    Here's my desktop:
    http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/tenken/My_Desktop.GIF
    (Copy and paste the url)

  4. #84
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cav, retire that, don't you see that it is a guy?

    BTW nice wallpaper, Mitsu-chan! I still have my Urd-sama wallpaper.. i don't feel i want to change it! (It keeps me inspired... [img]wink.gif[/img] )

  5. #85
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    For pics I use GeoCities with a modified version of the Granaboard fanfic display page (which loads a picture in a frame with a background and shows a picture title of my choice). Like this one, for example:

    http://www.geocities.com/granaboard/...be%20as%20gods

    I've hosted it in my old Granaboard account, under the res subdirectory, but you can get an account and host it right in the root, like geocities.com/Mitsuchan.

    The show.htm page is easy to use (/show.htm?filename?description), I can send it to you so you can use it anytime if you want.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 17, 2002 05:01 AM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  6. #86
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd find that piece of code really useful! i cannot leech images, though i can link to HTML pages... will you be nice and post it to me please?

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 17, 2002 04:48 AM: Message edited by: melfice ]</font>

  7. #87
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Of course, I'll E-Mail it to you in a few minutes.

  8. #88
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL, Cav has a thing for Mitsu-chan's bishounen!


    No prob Mitsu-chan!

  9. #89
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I guess that Clamp is always a good source of Bishounen who looks like bishojo... But anyway, i think i'd be able to recognize a bishounen done by clamp from a bishoujo...

  10. #90
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    So can I

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •